Department of the Army
"2005 - Serving Today's Army for a Better Tomorrow"
Located on 8th Floor, Zachary Taylor Building, 2530 Jefferson
Davis Hwy, Arlington VA
Phone 703-602-2391 / DSN 332-2391
|Defense Civilian Pay System, Customer Service
Respresentative Branch Roles and Responsibilities
- Serves as liaison between OA22 customers and DFAS-Pensacola in resolving
all pay-related issues. In addition, provides liaison services with appropriate CPOs
providing support to OA22 customers.
- Processes new employees into DCPS to include SF50 info, state/federal tax
form, direct deposit, temporary annual and sick leave balance, savings bonds, charity
- Performs missing time and attendance on-line to DFAS-Pensacola.
- Reconciles invalid transactions on-line to DFAS Pensacola.
- Distributes bi-weekly DCPS civilian pay reports to Master timekeepers.
- Performs special pays.
- Certifies civilian court leave and reservist military leave.
- Performs advanced/restored/family leave on line to DFAS-Pensacola.
- Performs corrected time and attendance.
- Performs pay/leave inquires.
- Provides technical assistance to customers on the functionality,
components and operations of the Online DCPS.
- Trains new users and provides remedial training when needed.
- Compiles, verifies and enters into the edit file of DCPS valid accounting
classification data by Employing Activity and Organizations Identification Codes.